Saturday, January 19, 2013

*Update*

Yay, it's time for my first update!

  First off, I want to welcome and thank all my followers. I think to be as new to this and inexperienced as I am with blogging, that I am off to a good start. I am going to try to keep things as simple as possible here (so no random cat pictures), but I still think with time everything will improve. I will welcome any critiques you may have so feel free to comment or e-mail me (sychofaerie@yahoo.com ; sychofaerie@gmail.com). I have enjoyed looking at all y'all's (yes I say y'all; I live in Mississippi) blogs as well. I have commented here and there, but I would like to do more. Over the next couple months I am going to make it a point to get active in the blog community and get to know some other bloggers. I feel like I have been left out of this great world for a long time. Glad I finally stumbled into the world of book blogging!

  Next, I would like to explain why I posted a review today that was 2 books combined in one review. The first book was an extremely short novella. I read it first and went to type out a review to it, and it just wasn't enough. The book was too short for me to feel like I gave it enough attention. Without the first book, the second book would have had too many unanswered questions. And once again, I didn't feel like I could give it the attention it deserved alone. So TaDa! Two books for one! I also have another series in mind to do this combination with, so you will see it again. Like I said before though, I am a newcomer to the world of book blogging, so this may not be anything you haven't seen. But I felt I should just point it out anyway.

  And last, I thought I should point out, I read YA novels and Adult novels. I know there will be some of the younger audience looking at these reviews. I do have a potty mouth sometimes, but I will keep it clean here. I always make sure I list who the books intended readers are, so if you are under 18 don't pick up the smutty books unless its cool with your parents.

 Happy reading everyone! I am off to go dress shopping (not fun!) for my brother's wedding. Wish me luck, my husband says I am the only girl who has to be dragged to the mall to shop. I would rather be reading!

 ~ SychoFaerie

3 comments:

  1. Luck! :D
    Although 2 in 1's aren't all that common you're not the first. Go for it~! Looking forward to your YA reviews as a minor :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my post here http://booksandtheirwordlyrealm.blogspot.com/2013/01/2013-liebster-blog-award.html

    Have a great day! :)

    Sadrina @ Books and their Wordly Realm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog. I've also nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award.
    Visit http://divainpyjamas.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/2013-liebster-blog-award.html

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete