Tuesday, October 21, 2014

*Update* #5 I'M BACK!!

 After having the blog on pause for well over a year it finally seems that I am back! I am super excited for this. I have moved to a new city, in a new part of the state, and now all my internet problems are solved. I have already started cleaning up around here, and looking into re-designing some aspects of the blog. I do not know exactually when my first review post will be. I have a few I have typed up and saved over the year. Currently, I am reading Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I may make that my first review since coming back. We will just have to see how it goes.
 As always, I am welcoming to any suggestions anyone has to offer on things to add or change around here. So, feel free to send me a message or a comment. (E-mail can be found on the About Me page.) So, I guess that's it for this update. I have missed my blog so much. I cannot wait to start connecting with readers again, and sharing the things I read!

2 comments:

  1. Yeiii, happy to see things are going your way! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I know how suckie it is when the internet connection or in my case the computer craps out. Yay for you being back.

    ReplyDelete